Category: Free Roulette
There are 11 different types of bets in American roulette simulator, each covering a certain range of numbers (or one number) and in case of a win, it is paid in different ways.
In the same game, a player can make a variety of bets and combine them in any order. For example, you can bet on red, the first dozen and a certain number.
Playing field in American Roulette
On the playing field there are numbers from 0 to 36, which form rows (rows) of three numbers each and columns (columns) of 12 numbers each.
The first six types of bets are made within the boundaries of the playing field and are called bets on numbers (or internal bets – inside bets). The rest of the bets are placed on special fields at the edges of the playing field (outside bets – outside bets)
Below are examples of all possible bets and payouts.
Betting on numbers (Inside bets)
|Rate||Etc.||We put on:||Pay||Odds|
|Straight up||A||thirty||35: 1||38: 1|
|Split Bet||B||11 or 14||17: 1||38: 2|
|Street Bet||C||19, 20, 21||11: 1||38: 3|
|Corner||D||25, 26, 28, 29||8: 1||38: 4|
|Five numbers||E||0, 00, 1, 2, 3||6: 1||38: 5|
|Line Bet||F||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9||5: 1||38: 6|
|Rate||Ex||We put on:||Pay||Odds|
|Column||G||Set of column numbers||2: 1||38:12|
|Dozen||H||25 through 36||2: 1||38:12|
|Red or black||I||Red numbers||1: 1||38:18|
|Even or Odd||J||Odd numbers||1: 1||38:18|
|Low or High||K||19 through 36||1: 1||38:18|
Betting on numbers (Inside bets)
Bet on one number (Straight Up)
The chip is placed on the field with the designation of the selected number, it is also possible to bet on 0 (Zero) and 00 (Double Zero). There are 38 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on the selected number.
Example: A (30) Odds: 38: 1 Payout: 35: 1
Bet on two numbers (Split Bet)
The chip is placed on the line separating any two numbers, i.e. you can bet on 0, 00, and 0 in combination with any number of the first row. There are 57 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the selected numbers.
Example: B (11 and 14). Odds: 38: 2 Payout: 17: 1
STREET or three-number bet (Street Bet)
The chip is placed on the line that separates the numbered box from the outer area and covers all three numbers in the selected row. There are 12 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the three numbers of the selected row.
Example: C (19, 20, 21). Odds: 38: 3 Payout: 11: 1
Bet on four numbers (Corner Bet)
The chip is placed on the point of contact of four numbers. There are 22 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the four numbers.
Example: D (25, 26, 28, 29). Odds: 38: 4 Payout: 8: 1
Five Number Bet
The only way to make this bet is to place the chips as shown in picture (E). The bet wins if the ball hits any number: 0, 00, 1, 2, 3, 4.
Example: E (0, 00, 1, 2, 3). Odds are 38: 5 Payoff: 6: 1
Bet on two rows – six numbers (Line Bet )
The chip is placed on the outside line where the two rows meet. There are 11 different betting options, which wins if the ball hits any of the six numbers belonging to these two rows.
Example: F (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). Odds: 38: 6 Payout: 5: 1
Rate to the column or column (Column Bet )
There are 12 numbers in each column on the playing field. The chip is placed on the field marked “2 to 1” and covers all numbers in this column (but not “0” and “00”!). There are 3 betting options.
Example: G (All numbers in a column). Odds: 38:12 Payout: 2: 1
The chip is placed on the field with the designation of the selected dozen. As with Column Bet, there are 3 betting options.
Example: H (Third dozen – numbers 25 through 36). Odds: 38:12 Payout: 2: 1
Red or Black (of Red or Black )
The chip is placed on “RED” or “BLACK” (red or black) and covers, respectively, all red or black numbers. Zero and Double Zero have no color, and if the roll is 0 or 00, you lose your bet.
Example: I (Red). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
Odd or even (Even or Odd )
Similar to “RED / BLACK”, but the bet is placed on either even or odd numbers. Like the previous one, Zero and Double Zero are not covered by this rate.
Example: J (Odd numbers). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
Small or Large (Low or High )
The playing field is divided into two groups: numbers from 1 to 18 (small) and from 19 to 36 (large). You place a bet on the corresponding field, trying to guess which group the next number will belong to. If the roll is 0 or 00, you lose your bet. Example: K (Large – from 19 to 36). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
Purpose of the game
The croupier throws the ball onto a spinning wheel with 38 numbers (0, 00, 1, 2 … 36).
The aim of the game is to guess which of the 38 numbers the ball will stop on. The winnings depend on how the bets were placed.
American Roulette Wheel
The wheel in American roulette has 38 numbers, including 0, 00, 1 … 36. This game is often referred to as “double zero” roulette.
Playing field and bets
The playing field is similar to the field used in European roulette, but has an additional field for 00 (Double zero). Read about other differences on the
The player can place bets on:
- A certain number
- Combination of numbers
Predict if the winning number will be red or black, even or odd
The size of payments and expectation depends on how the bets were made.
In some casinos, the player is given the option of Surrender. Those. if 0 or 00 falls out, the player loses not the entire bet on equal chances (red / black, even / odd, big / small), but half of it. Playing by these rules, the casino has a 2.63% advantage over the player. Otherwise, the house edge is 5.26%.
European roulette is a popular table game that you can play in online casinos. Unlike its American counterpart, it has only one section with “Zero”, which leads to a smaller house edge that is 2.7% for all bets. This guide will tell you how to play European roulette online for free and for real money.
European roulette online with no download
You can gamble online without having to download any software on your device. All you need to do is to find a website that offers a good roulette game for free. In most cases, you won’t even have to sign up. Casinos usually allow you to play in demo version without registration.
Gambling for free is the same as playing for money except for the value of your bets. In demo mode they’re not real, cause you use demo credits. When you start playing European roulette online free, you’ll receive a certain number of credits to use for betting. In most cases you’ll get 1000 currency units.
Roulette have simple rules:
- you choose a number or a group of numbers;
- you make bets;
- the wheel spins and the ball shows the winning number;
- your reward is paid.
Different bets have different payouts. The biggest one you can receive with a successful bet on one particular number. If the ball shows the number you’ve chosen, your payout will be 35 to 1. The more number you choose for one bet, the smaller your reward is. For example, the split bet pays 17 to 1. It includes 2 adjoining numbers. The smallest prizes can be won with Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1 – 18/19 – 36 bets. They pay even money.
In European roulette, you can combine different bet types to get better payouts and to cover potential losses. Certain betting systems even have their own names like Martingale, James Bond, Fibonacci etc. You can also develop your own one by practicing in free mode.
Best European roulette online for money
Playing online European roulette games for real money allows you to win big prizes and withdraw all your winnings to your bank account or e-wallet. All other rules are the same as in a free mode.
To play for money follow these steps:
- Pick a trustworthy online casino with valid license that offers European roulette online games.
- Register on the website and make a deposit. You can also gamble using bonus funds.
- Go to the game lobby and launch European roulette for money.
- Make bets and get wins.
When you play for money, it’s crucial to have a strategy. No matter what approach to betting you’ll use, always make sure you spend your bankroll wisely. It’s not a great idea to bet too much just from the beginning or continue playing when you start losing. Set your own stop-loss limits and take a break if you feel the luck is not on your side. One more tip you should consider is that even money bets have the highest winning probabilities in the game. Use it to guarantee even a small win in most rounds.
How to play European roulette online free and for money?
European roulette online game is fun and allows you to get wins up to x35 to your initial bet. Learn how to play it for money or for free now.
Doubtless, every gambler heard about roulette games that have different odds. Surely, this gambling in leisure time brings a lot of positive emotions. Also, the game has good advantages that may give people huge wins. Before the start, newbies should understand the roulette odds payout to become professionals the fastest way. Actually, there is nothing that may be hard for new players. All the information below will help everybody to understand how to win more money with this game.
Fortunately, people can also use some additional functions to calculate the odds. For example, an online calculator is an excellent choice for beginners who are going to become professional gamblers. This option will save you time and help everybody to understand the game. Sure, big odds of winning roulette will let everyone to get more money. Also, newbies can start using some strategies on how to make real profit with small betting.
How to use roulette odds table to win big prizes
Some people are able to create their own strategic ways of winning. Surely, you can do it the same way if you learn the odds. Before the start, find the payouts which the game gives to players. Of course, guys should not waste their time to calculate anything if they want to start gambling now. A list of the best odds in roulette below will also help newbies a lot. So, do not worry if you did not even hear anything about this game. Fortunately, the tips will let you start gaming like a real pro.
The advice of using the best roulette odds wheel to get huge rewards
So, here the list of the best odds with some tips on how to win the game for new gamers:
- The potential payouts start from 1 to 36 in classic roulette. If you have low budget use odds 1 to 1 because it has the biggest percent of winning (about 49%). So, if you want to play with this good chance of getting profit, make even bets such as red/black and low/high.
- Column and Dozen roulette odds at the wheel also have good chance to bring prizes for newbies. In addition, it gives wins 1 to 2 and percent of them about 32%. The first and second variants are good for ones who want to make money step by step with low risks.
- If players want to try their luck so start betting on numbers. For example, the lowest chance of wins, but huge profit got a Single number (35 to 1 potential payouts). But, Six numbers has more chances with 5 to 1 payouts.
You can also a try free calculator to get more accurate numbers.
How to calculate the odds the easiest way
Fortunately, people can use special online function on the internet. The calculator of winning chances will be so helpful for players. So, this option has some advantages:
- you should not pay for anything to use it;
- this is available online for totally free;
- to use it, add the probabilities and average numbers of hits and spins.
So, everyone is able to become a real pro. Do not worry, just start making real profit with gambling on money. Surely, the calculator will help you so much to understand all chances of wins. Also, guys with low budget can make profit with low betting at the game table.
The sooner you exit the casino after receiving your winnings, the better for you. All rules and requirements are absolutely identical to their offline version, which you could meet in almost every casino establishment, but if you compare live online roulette with a regular virtual one, then most players prefer the first. Of course, there are good systems that allow you to win, but no one will ever write about them – they are copyright and are protected as a military secret.
What numbers does roulette have and what are the best strategies
On a roulette wheel, there are numbers from 0 to 36 scattered around. This is European roulette. There is also the 38th number in American roulette – “00”. Fear American roulette, you have twice as many chances to lose as European roulette! This means that a trip to Las Vegas should be preferred on a trip to Monte Carlo or Macau (a Chinese gambling zone that has long plugged the legendary Las Vegas into its belt in terms of turnover).
Odds of numbers
Let’s discard so far, the ill-fated 0 and 00, imagining that we have 36 numbers. The probability that a specific number will be drawn randomly is 1 in 36 (or 1/36). This means that you only have a 1 in 36 chance of guessing which number will be drawn (i.e. the probability is 2.78% (= 1/36 * 100%)). But if you guess right, you will get 36 times the amount you bet from the casino.
All 36 numbers are colored equally black and red (18 black and 18 red; only zero is green). You can choose to bet on “red” or “black”. If you bet a chip on “red” and guess, the casino returns you 2 times more than you bet. Why exactly 2 times, and not 3 or 4? Because the probability of guessing by betting on “red” or “black” is 18/36 or 1/2. That is why your reward will be 2 times more than your bet.
The most used strategies for playing roulette for money:
- Martingale game system;
- Anti-Martingale tactics;
- Parlay method;
- D’Alembert game algorithm;
- Anti-dAlembert tactics;
- Labouchere and Anti-Labouchere model;
- Donald’s way of playing with Nathanson’s changes;
- Fibonacci tactics;
- Two-thirds system or distribution law;
- Biarritz tactics;
- Makarov’s algorithm;
- Counter-Biarritz tactics.
All of them have pros and cons so just try them all out and pick the one that suits you most.
How to predict roulette numbers to play
There are several most effective ways to determine the winning number:
- “Signature” of a dealer in a live-casino;
- “Visual” forecast of roulette numbers to play;
- Using a pocket computer.
For example, some dealers may hit a specific section of the roulette wheel numbers more often than others. For example, if the dealer always follows the same method of spinning the ball around the wheel, he creates a rhythm of spinning. The idea is to find the signature of a particular dealer and use it to gain an advantage when you play the game, learn the best roulette numbers to play, predict them, and learn their odds. In theory, this system does work and can help you predict the next numbers.
Dreaming of grabbing stacks of dollars just by several spins? To roll in cash and enter luxurious life? If yes, one spin is all it takes to become as rich as Elon Mask or Jeff Bezos. Wanna be on top of the most powerful person ratings? Spin your way to gems and jewels!
Thanks to crazy odds, roulette games can impress you with uncountable prizes. Then… How to take the most out of an online wooden wheel and a flying ball? How to win at roulette machines a ticket to your awesome future?
Uncover the well-kept roulette secret: the more chips you place on a layout, the more luring is cash out potential. In short, playing low bets roulette is nothing more than a waste of time and money. That’s why choosing soft with the highest stakes possible is an ideal chance to change your destiny forever. Here we collected the most lucrative gaming creations in the industry. Check them all!
- VIP European roulette by iSoftBet allows each player to stake up to 1 000 coins.
- VIP roulette by Red Rake Gaming – invest 200 coins or 1000 AUD per spin.
- Give a shot to live roulette automatic tables. In most cases, real time performances ensure no limit high roller mode. Immerse yourself into Auto Roulette by Evolution Gaming or Roulette Triple Crown by Fazi.
Just imagine: not knowing how to win at roulette at all, you can take unbearably big prizes just by one spin without eye-irritating reels and complicated multipliers. Can you find anything better?
Yes, we can! The ultimate roulette strategy that delivers 100% rewarding guarantee no matter what!
Think of a wheel… strategically
As far as roulette soft games are based on certified RNGs, some gamers consider that you can never determine a pocket outcome.
However, it’s not a naked truth: we can predict the most appealing numbers for a ball to rest on. Our brand strategy consists of two parts: general tips on how to stay in action with ease and the reliable statistics on how to win at roulette any time of the day and night.
Meet the game
Discover how quick trophies can be achieved.
- Get acknowledged of the whole roulette betting system.
- Play only in a good mood.
- Grasp the moment when to call it a day.
However, roulette mastery doesn’t stop there!
Its Majesty Odd
If you don’t believe in abstract advice and keep searching for info on how to win at roulette table, you should immediately pay attention to odd percentages. These ciphers can give you in-depth understanding of any ball flight and overall roulette fight.
- Don’t play American roulette. Ever. Seriously. This wheel features the second zero, which makes other bets less possible. While European roulette paired wagers (Red/Black, Low/High and Odd/Even) benefit awesome 48.65%, all the same American bets stay at 47.37% level. The difference looks unnoticeable, but this 1% can make you go bankrupt in a blink.
- If you want your winnings always to occur without any exceptions, then there’s no need to ask how to win at roulette: already mentioned even money outside bets with out-of-this-world 48.65% winning probability will be your perfect choice. However, if you are going to have an endless lucky streak – don’t forget about the unskippable 2.7% house edge.
- Therefore, trust your seventh sense and place inside wagers too. For instance, Straight Up is the most rewarding option in the whole casino realm: it pays off fabulous 35:1 real cash. In addition, explore the most frequent inside bet – 6 numbered Line: it occurs in pleasant 17 cases out of 100 and brings thrilling 5:1 chips.
Still, if you have any questions about how to win at roulette wheel – don’t hesitate and dive into whirling joy. Practice can make you a leading roulette professional.
Being roulette fans, players should note that in addition to luck, they also need to know the best roulette strategy that works. A casino is a gambling place where newcomers, as they say, are always lucky. But experienced players argue that roulette is a difficult game in which users should rely on their skills and instinct. There are several unique schemes to increase the success rate to 80%.
Best Roulette Strategy: The Most Comprehensible & Working Ones
Many beginners before going to the casino try to learn as many tips as possible to find the best roulette strategy and increase their fortune. For some people, such games become a source of income. Today, all existing tactics of this gambling can be divided into two large groups:
- progressive ones are those in which the next bet is higher than x2 of the previous one, which allows blocking all previous bets when winning and stay at + 100%, but users need to have a very large margin of funds;
- non-progressive – it is the repetitive bet, the result is already determined at a distance. It does not guarantee 100% wagering, but it is less dangerous and risky.
For example, the Dustin Method is a simple and best roulette strategy ever to win. To test it, players will need a roulette, which can be used without bets, a notebook, or a table to record the results. It turns out that out of all 37 numbers only about 24 fall out, the remaining ones may not fall out at all. In the game, the Dustin principle is very clearly applicable.
- Users need to divide the roulette into five sectors, after which they need to scroll it until four of them fall out;
- After that, they make bet on a sector, which did not fall out until the time the bet has been played. Many agree that it is simple but really best roulette strategy;
- For example, first they get the numbers 27, 9, 21, 34, 19, 8, 27, 21, 23, 26, 3;
- From this, it follows that the first, second, third, and fifth sectors fell out, which means that now they need to bet for the fourth;
- It is followed by the following numbers: 30, 0, 31, 28, 8, 28, 4, 8, 34, 22, 28, 11, 20.
This method is based on probability theory, which says that the chances of each number falling out in European roulette are 2,7%.
Working Tips For Roulette Tournaments
The fact is that to win, players don’t need some complicated game techniques, like in poker or blackjack. But they should note some tips:
- Working out the best roulette strategy, it is essential to determine the size of the budget for the tournament and strictly adhere to this limit;
- They need to study the maximum and minimum bet limits and choose the roulette game in which the limits are well correlated with the established budget;
- They are better off making most of their bets on equal odds bets and other external bets.
Best casino roulette strategy is most effective against the European roulette, as here the chance of winning is higher than in the American one.
However experienced you are in casino entertainment, you can always get amazed by Lady Luck caprises while spinning an Australian roulette wheel. Being a game of pure chance, roulette easily makes your head go around and your heart – beat much faster. Actually, a moment of ball flight and fall can turn your life into a fantastic movie, which will surround you with stacks of cash and get you sucked into an infinite number of thrills. Thanks to favorable absence of cards, hand strengthenings and complicated strategies, roulette brings one-of-a-kind playful joy. Wanna capture all nuances of the game?
When it comes to an ultimate Australian roulette wheel excitement, start your gaming adventures from free simulator soft. Some frolics benefit seamless visual effects, others – lots of virtual coins. Either way, all of them are an outstanding blend of action packed ball whirlings and total peace of mind. Here we have collected big names of roulette gaming across the globe – find your favourite wheels and get in on them in Australia!
Classic roulette circles
There are luxurious European roulette games that are different from anything else. That’s why, if you are going to dive into classic play experienced never before – try one of these iconic Australian roulette wheel tables at your fingertips.
- Gold Roulette by Wazdan. Created in HTML5, the game features flashy spins and opportunity to enjoy roulette on-the-go. Just place chips on a betting layout and see if you have nice karma!
- European roulette by Red Rake Gaming: watch as the 3d magical wheel appears on your screens.
- VIP European roulette (by iSoftbet as well). Even though you choose free mode, nothing can stop you from imagining yourself being the richest person on the Earth. Stake thousands of AUD and don’t spend even a cent!
Don’t hesitate – all mentioned games are available for you any time of the day and night. Where? On the casino roulette wheel providers’ sites.
Modern roulette deviations
Looking for something more innovative? If yes, we can impress you with some more cutting edge roulette variants. Two balls, two zeros and even more. Intriguing enough?
- American roulette by Nucleus Gaming – two green units. One more possibility to win.
- Double ball roulette by FELT. Take a chance in an exclusive double bet – half-red and half-black.
- Triple Crown roulette by Fazi: take advantage of three balls, three numbered rows.
Once you enter this universe of breathtaking fun and grasp pleasant anticipation, you will forget about poker, blackjack or dice forever.
When a wheel goes round
Wishing for unique real time casino roulette wheel thrills? Then live roulette, streamed from top notch Australian roulette wheel rooms will be your best choice ever! There is no need to dream of varnished wooden tables, ceramic chip wagers, beautiful dealers and flying up balls. That all is available from the comfort of your home! Get a glimpse of the most captivating roulette soft for luxurious Vegas streams.
- Australian Roulette wheel by Evolution Gaming – explore official soft at Woo casino. Lightning Roulette, The First Person roulette, Speed Roulette, American or German Roulettes – they are full of fortunate secrets!
- Bring roulette to life with Vivo Gaming! Their Portomaso, Live Multi View and Sun Macau VIP roulettes are tailored for even the most demanding casino devotees. For high rollers a minimal bet starts from 500 dollars.
- Two authentic roulettes, broadcasted from the land based Ignition casino studios. Every table completely conveys a real room atmosphere and provides fair play for every player.
All these wheels are waiting for your winning spins!
Free Roulette games for Australian gamblers
Almost each online respected and good casino offers people who love gambling to try variously adorable free Roulette games. The choice of casinos is huge and uncontrollable. Many want to capitalize on a growing market of gambling. That is why it is all the more important to pay attention to the seriousness of the site the beginner is going to use for gambling or even for free play. Well-known and licensed casinos are easy to find.
Australians can play the best free Roulette game online not only at home in front of the computer, but also on the go. At the same time, the quality of applications on mobile devices has become absolutely equal, and they offer useful features such as touch functions so that one can conveniently install them.
Free Roulette games for mobile devices
Regardless of which the operating system is used, whether it’s Android or Apple, downloading the client or using the activation code, logging in via the smartphone is also possible when playing 3D mobile free Roulette games.
Basically, two things are crucial here when choosing Roulette: firstly, a good program that works not only on a computer, but also on mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
Therefore, one must make sure that the casino works with flawless software. On the other hand, almost all online casinos offer bonuses for new players with which one can double or even increase starting capital. Players usually get these bonuses as a percentage of deposits. In this context, not only the amount of the offer is important, but also, first of all, whether the bonus can be realized in Roulette or not.
In addition, a good free online Roulette casino also always offers well-known and secure transaction options for payments. Withdrawal should be possible by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal. Casinos that charge a withdrawal fee for every small win are not particularly fair. In addition, Aussies are always interested in whether the casino presents its software and RNG and whether they can have certificates. Meanwhile, when it comes to Roulette Flash game free applications, everything is simple: Google Play deals only with trusted apps.
Best free Roulette Flash games in Australia
Besides classic European, French, and American Roulette, there is a number of game versions. They are available as Flash games. Aussies are welcomed at the Online Roulette site. It is easy to pick any 3D game of this type there and start playing for free and for real fun. Here these are the variants that are called the coolest ones:
- Euro Gold;
- American Roulette;
- French Roulette;
- Multi Wheel;
- Premier Diamond Edition and other free Roulette games.
Naturally, the Adobe Flash Player should be installed and plugins are let to be launched.
Free online roulette Australia – rules and ways to play without investing money
Free online roulette Australia is a fast game that causes powerful rush of adrenaline. Roulette got its name from French word meaning “small wheel”. But despite this, Australians love it like no other.
Information described in this article will be useful for any players who love roulette.
Options where you can play free online roulette Australia
Casinos where you can play free online roulette Australia allow you to spend time for fun. Their list is large, but some popular free online roulette Australia casinos have no deposit bonuses, nevertheless you can trust them:
- Joka room;
- Mucho Vegas;
- Play Amo.
Test all free roulette casinos, then choose ones you like the most and enjoy the game. To play free online roulette Australia, no download is required by the aforementioned casinos.
Important points in free casino online roulette
If you want to get involved in this game, you need to learn basic concepts of the game. When you understand exactly what the game is about, it’ll be an exciting adventure. Most important ones are described below.
Free online roulette Australia rules
Goal of the game is to guess the outcome. You rely on your intuition, choose numbers, colors, rows on which the ball will fall in free casino online roulette, in your opinion. This’s a matter of chance, but if you trust your intuition, it’ll not let you down and bring you winnings. Wheel turns only after all players have placed their bets. Several rules:
- Always choose the roulette of European type if the choice is between American and European one. In it, your advantage over houses is greater.
- Developed strategy. Despite facts that this’s a game of chance, it’s still worth following a certain sequence of actions.
- Limit game time. You can play online roulette play free indefinitely. But if you don’t stop in time, you’ll waste money, even if it’s not real.
Based on your own experience, you can select your own rules that help you win.
Types of bets in roulette
Wheel has 37 cells, including zero. They’re arranged in a scatter and have a red or black color. Bids are divided into internal and external bets.
Internal bid – you bet on numbers.
External bid – you bet on colors, parity, or group of digits.
A player in free online roulette Australia can make the following bet:
- Straight Up Bet – 1 number;
- Split Bet – 2 numbers next to each other;
- Street – 3 numbers (line);
- Corner – 4 numbers forming a square;
- Sixline – 6 numbers, (2 lines next to each other);
- Red Black;
- Even Odd;
- High – Low;
- Columns Bet – 12 numbers (1 column);
- Dozen Bet – 12 numbers from 4 lines.
The higher the number of digits you bet on, the greater the chances of winning, but the lower the payout.