There are 11 different types of bets in American roulette simulator, each covering a certain range of numbers (or one number) and in case of a win, it is paid in different ways.
In the same game, a player can make a variety of bets and combine them in any order. For example, you can bet on red, the first dozen and a certain number.
Playing field in American Roulette
On the playing field there are numbers from 0 to 36, which form rows (rows) of three numbers each and columns (columns) of 12 numbers each.
The first six types of bets are made within the boundaries of the playing field and are called bets on numbers (or internal bets – inside bets). The rest of the bets are placed on special fields at the edges of the playing field (outside bets – outside bets)
Below are examples of all possible bets and payouts.
Betting on numbers (Inside bets)
|Rate||Etc.||We put on:||Pay||Odds|
|Straight up||A||thirty||35: 1||38: 1|
|Split Bet||B||11 or 14||17: 1||38: 2|
|Street Bet||C||19, 20, 21||11: 1||38: 3|
|Corner||D||25, 26, 28, 29||8: 1||38: 4|
|Five numbers||E||0, 00, 1, 2, 3||6: 1||38: 5|
|Line Bet||F||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9||5: 1||38: 6|
|Rate||Ex||We put on:||Pay||Odds|
|Column||G||Set of column numbers||2: 1||38:12|
|Dozen||H||25 through 36||2: 1||38:12|
|Red or black||I||Red numbers||1: 1||38:18|
|Even or Odd||J||Odd numbers||1: 1||38:18|
|Low or High||K||19 through 36||1: 1||38:18|
Betting on numbers (Inside bets)
Bet on one number (Straight Up)
The chip is placed on the field with the designation of the selected number, it is also possible to bet on 0 (Zero) and 00 (Double Zero). There are 38 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on the selected number.
Example: A (30) Odds: 38: 1 Payout: 35: 1
Bet on two numbers (Split Bet)
The chip is placed on the line separating any two numbers, i.e. you can bet on 0, 00, and 0 in combination with any number of the first row. There are 57 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the selected numbers.
Example: B (11 and 14). Odds: 38: 2 Payout: 17: 1
STREET or three-number bet (Street Bet)
The chip is placed on the line that separates the numbered box from the outer area and covers all three numbers in the selected row. There are 12 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the three numbers of the selected row.
Example: C (19, 20, 21). Odds: 38: 3 Payout: 11: 1
Bet on four numbers (Corner Bet)
The chip is placed on the point of contact of four numbers. There are 22 different betting options. The bet wins if the ball falls on any of the four numbers.
Example: D (25, 26, 28, 29). Odds: 38: 4 Payout: 8: 1
Five Number Bet
The only way to make this bet is to place the chips as shown in picture (E). The bet wins if the ball hits any number: 0, 00, 1, 2, 3, 4.
Example: E (0, 00, 1, 2, 3). Odds are 38: 5 Payoff: 6: 1
Bet on two rows – six numbers (Line Bet )
The chip is placed on the outside line where the two rows meet. There are 11 different betting options, which wins if the ball hits any of the six numbers belonging to these two rows.
Example: F (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). Odds: 38: 6 Payout: 5: 1
Rate to the column or column (Column Bet )
There are 12 numbers in each column on the playing field. The chip is placed on the field marked “2 to 1” and covers all numbers in this column (but not “0” and “00”!). There are 3 betting options.
Example: G (All numbers in a column). Odds: 38:12 Payout: 2: 1
The chip is placed on the field with the designation of the selected dozen. As with Column Bet, there are 3 betting options.
Example: H (Third dozen – numbers 25 through 36). Odds: 38:12 Payout: 2: 1
Red or Black (of Red or Black )
The chip is placed on “RED” or “BLACK” (red or black) and covers, respectively, all red or black numbers. Zero and Double Zero have no color, and if the roll is 0 or 00, you lose your bet.
Example: I (Red). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
Odd or even (Even or Odd )
Similar to “RED / BLACK”, but the bet is placed on either even or odd numbers. Like the previous one, Zero and Double Zero are not covered by this rate.
Example: J (Odd numbers). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
Small or Large (Low or High )
The playing field is divided into two groups: numbers from 1 to 18 (small) and from 19 to 36 (large). You place a bet on the corresponding field, trying to guess which group the next number will belong to. If the roll is 0 or 00, you lose your bet. Example: K (Large – from 19 to 36). Odds: 38:18 Payout: 1: 1
The most joyful and exciting casino game is definitely Roulette! It has not very complex rules, so you will quickly figure out how to play. In addition, online casinos usually offer a Demo game option. This means that you can hone your Roulette skills well without money. But the main thing you should know for success in a game is Roulette online betting that has a variety of types.
The safest bet in online Roulette
“Bets are made, there are no more bets” – this legendary phrase is familiar to any land-based casino gamer who has participated in a live Roulette round at least once. Not much has changed at an online casino, and although playing in a slot machine you will not hear this well-known phrase, but in online Roulette, the essence of round remains the same. For a virtual game, you also need to know the most safe Roulette online betting system.
Even if you are playing free Roulette, you will also need to place bets here, even if using empty virtual chips. This gambling action takes place on a special table with a field — a table for placing bets — and a rotating wheel. In any type of game, there is a wheel with red and black cells numbered from 1 to 36, one or two “Zero “sectors on a green background.
In this game, the user does not compete against other players at the table, but against the dealer. The main task of an online Roulette gamer is to guess which sector the ball will stop in. The croupier starts spinning the wheel after all bets in the round are made. After stopping the ball, a croupier marks the number on a Roulette online betting field, removes all the chips what were lost, pays out the winnings and starts the wheel again.
What are the types of bets in a virtual Roulette? We offer you a complete list:
- Roulette online betting – Red or black;
- Even or odd;
- 1-18 and 19-36;
- Bid per dozen;
- Bid on a single number.
Obviously, all types of bets give different payouts if the player wins. Therefore, the biggest payout will be a Roulette complete bet on 1 number, but the probability of losing this position is very small. The safest bets in terms of risks for a gamer are investing chips on red/black and even/odd. You will win 49% probability if you place your chips on these sectors. Some versions of Roulette use additional rules. This should be clarified at a specific online casino.
Features of the 99.4 success rate system in Roulette
In virtual clubs of 2020 Roulette is a very popular gambling entertainment. Players use different methods and strategies to win the game with the magic wheel.
Today, there is a unique scheme for playing online Roulette, which experienced players call the 99.4 success rate system. They say that with this technique, you can really beat a virtual casino and win a big cash prize.
Although it is impossible to guarantee a win with each spin of a wheel, users who have chosen a 99.4 strategy have a better chance of winning at Roulette. The main thing is not to deviate from the system, because it is based on strict mathematics, which is easy to follow. Players only need to learn how to quickly count the number of fallouts while the same color comes on the wheel.
The 99.4 system works as follows: a player bets on the same color several times in a row, and then in the case of a five-time defeat, bets on the opposite color, following the progression 1. 2. 4. 8. 16. With a 99.4 success rate Roulette bets system, you will soon discover a long-term winning Roulette system that really works!
Doubtless, every gambler heard about roulette games that have different odds. Surely, this gambling in leisure time brings a lot of positive emotions. Also, the game has good advantages that may give people huge wins. Before the start, newbies should understand the roulette odds payout to become professionals the fastest way. Actually, there is nothing that may be hard for new players. All the information below will help everybody to understand how to win more money with this game.
Fortunately, people can also use some additional functions to calculate the odds. For example, an online calculator is an excellent choice for beginners who are going to become professional gamblers. This option will save you time and help everybody to understand the game. Sure, big odds of winning roulette will let everyone to get more money. Also, newbies can start using some strategies on how to make real profit with small betting.
How to use roulette odds table to win big prizes
Some people are able to create their own strategic ways of winning. Surely, you can do it the same way if you learn the odds. Before the start, find the payouts which the game gives to players. Of course, guys should not waste their time to calculate anything if they want to start gambling now. A list of the best odds in roulette below will also help newbies a lot. So, do not worry if you did not even hear anything about this game. Fortunately, the tips will let you start gaming like a real pro.
The advice of using the best roulette odds wheel to get huge rewards
So, here the list of the best odds with some tips on how to win the game for new gamers:
- The potential payouts start from 1 to 36 in classic roulette. If you have low budget use odds 1 to 1 because it has the biggest percent of winning (about 49%). So, if you want to play with this good chance of getting profit, make even bets such as red/black and low/high.
- Column and Dozen roulette odds at the wheel also have good chance to bring prizes for newbies. In addition, it gives wins 1 to 2 and percent of them about 32%. The first and second variants are good for ones who want to make money step by step with low risks.
- If players want to try their luck so start betting on numbers. For example, the lowest chance of wins, but huge profit got a Single number (35 to 1 potential payouts). But, Six numbers has more chances with 5 to 1 payouts.
You can also a try free calculator to get more accurate numbers.
How to calculate the odds the easiest way
Fortunately, people can use special online function on the internet. The calculator of winning chances will be so helpful for players. So, this option has some advantages:
- you should not pay for anything to use it;
- this is available online for totally free;
- to use it, add the probabilities and average numbers of hits and spins.
So, everyone is able to become a real pro. Do not worry, just start making real profit with gambling on money. Surely, the calculator will help you so much to understand all chances of wins. Also, guys with low budget can make profit with low betting at the game table.
The sooner you exit the casino after receiving your winnings, the better for you. All rules and requirements are absolutely identical to their offline version, which you could meet in almost every casino establishment, but if you compare live online roulette with a regular virtual one, then most players prefer the first. Of course, there are good systems that allow you to win, but no one will ever write about them – they are copyright and are protected as a military secret.
What numbers does roulette have and what are the best strategies
On a roulette wheel, there are numbers from 0 to 36 scattered around. This is European roulette. There is also the 38th number in American roulette – “00”. Fear American roulette, you have twice as many chances to lose as European roulette! This means that a trip to Las Vegas should be preferred on a trip to Monte Carlo or Macau (a Chinese gambling zone that has long plugged the legendary Las Vegas into its belt in terms of turnover).
Odds of numbers
Let’s discard so far, the ill-fated 0 and 00, imagining that we have 36 numbers. The probability that a specific number will be drawn randomly is 1 in 36 (or 1/36). This means that you only have a 1 in 36 chance of guessing which number will be drawn (i.e. the probability is 2.78% (= 1/36 * 100%)). But if you guess right, you will get 36 times the amount you bet from the casino.
All 36 numbers are colored equally black and red (18 black and 18 red; only zero is green). You can choose to bet on “red” or “black”. If you bet a chip on “red” and guess, the casino returns you 2 times more than you bet. Why exactly 2 times, and not 3 or 4? Because the probability of guessing by betting on “red” or “black” is 18/36 or 1/2. That is why your reward will be 2 times more than your bet.
The most used strategies for playing roulette for money:
- Martingale game system;
- Anti-Martingale tactics;
- Parlay method;
- D’Alembert game algorithm;
- Anti-dAlembert tactics;
- Labouchere and Anti-Labouchere model;
- Donald’s way of playing with Nathanson’s changes;
- Fibonacci tactics;
- Two-thirds system or distribution law;
- Biarritz tactics;
- Makarov’s algorithm;
- Counter-Biarritz tactics.
All of them have pros and cons so just try them all out and pick the one that suits you most.
How to predict roulette numbers to play
There are several most effective ways to determine the winning number:
- “Signature” of a dealer in a live-casino;
- “Visual” forecast of roulette numbers to play;
- Using a pocket computer.
For example, some dealers may hit a specific section of the roulette wheel numbers more often than others. For example, if the dealer always follows the same method of spinning the ball around the wheel, he creates a rhythm of spinning. The idea is to find the signature of a particular dealer and use it to gain an advantage when you play the game, learn the best roulette numbers to play, predict them, and learn their odds. In theory, this system does work and can help you predict the next numbers.
Dreaming of grabbing stacks of dollars just by several spins? To roll in cash and enter luxurious life? If yes, one spin is all it takes to become as rich as Elon Mask or Jeff Bezos. Wanna be on top of the most powerful person ratings? Spin your way to gems and jewels!
Thanks to crazy odds, roulette games can impress you with uncountable prizes. Then… How to take the most out of an online wooden wheel and a flying ball? How to win at roulette machines a ticket to your awesome future?
Uncover the well-kept roulette secret: the more chips you place on a layout, the more luring is cash out potential. In short, playing low bets roulette is nothing more than a waste of time and money. That’s why choosing soft with the highest stakes possible is an ideal chance to change your destiny forever. Here we collected the most lucrative gaming creations in the industry. Check them all!
- VIP European roulette by iSoftBet allows each player to stake up to 1 000 coins.
- VIP roulette by Red Rake Gaming – invest 200 coins or 1000 AUD per spin.
- Give a shot to live roulette automatic tables. In most cases, real time performances ensure no limit high roller mode. Immerse yourself into Auto Roulette by Evolution Gaming or Roulette Triple Crown by Fazi.
Just imagine: not knowing how to win at roulette at all, you can take unbearably big prizes just by one spin without eye-irritating reels and complicated multipliers. Can you find anything better?
Yes, we can! The ultimate roulette strategy that delivers 100% rewarding guarantee no matter what!
Think of a wheel… strategically
As far as roulette soft games are based on certified RNGs, some gamers consider that you can never determine a pocket outcome.
However, it’s not a naked truth: we can predict the most appealing numbers for a ball to rest on. Our brand strategy consists of two parts: general tips on how to stay in action with ease and the reliable statistics on how to win at roulette any time of the day and night.
Meet the game
Discover how quick trophies can be achieved.
- Get acknowledged of the whole roulette betting system.
- Play only in a good mood.
- Grasp the moment when to call it a day.
However, roulette mastery doesn’t stop there!
Its Majesty Odd
If you don’t believe in abstract advice and keep searching for info on how to win at roulette table, you should immediately pay attention to odd percentages. These ciphers can give you in-depth understanding of any ball flight and overall roulette fight.
- Don’t play American roulette. Ever. Seriously. This wheel features the second zero, which makes other bets less possible. While European roulette paired wagers (Red/Black, Low/High and Odd/Even) benefit awesome 48.65%, all the same American bets stay at 47.37% level. The difference looks unnoticeable, but this 1% can make you go bankrupt in a blink.
- If you want your winnings always to occur without any exceptions, then there’s no need to ask how to win at roulette: already mentioned even money outside bets with out-of-this-world 48.65% winning probability will be your perfect choice. However, if you are going to have an endless lucky streak – don’t forget about the unskippable 2.7% house edge.
- Therefore, trust your seventh sense and place inside wagers too. For instance, Straight Up is the most rewarding option in the whole casino realm: it pays off fabulous 35:1 real cash. In addition, explore the most frequent inside bet – 6 numbered Line: it occurs in pleasant 17 cases out of 100 and brings thrilling 5:1 chips.
Still, if you have any questions about how to win at roulette wheel – don’t hesitate and dive into whirling joy. Practice can make you a leading roulette professional.
A roulette wheel has won the hearts of millions gamers across the globe! Because of a fair and clear betting system and a flying ball the casino game online roulette is a fan-favourite frolic for first timers and experienced enthusiasts as well.
The fascinating beauty of a spinning circle lies in a life changing moment when a ball lands on a colored pocket. Although you do your best to grasp that second of no return, an outcome stays unpredictable till the very end. For several hours of roulette performance, the air is thick of anticipation and your wallet gets hundreds of coins. But how to get all of the roulette riches and even more?
Cracking open roulette secrets
Playing roulette is thoroughly entertaining but playing roulette and winning every time you place chips on a table layout is much better, right? Hence, to help you become a famed casino game online roulette winner and wear a laurel wreath, we refined the ultimately helpful guide on tips tricks. Check them out!
Odds are crucial
Do you want your prizes to be sound? Choose the most promising bets.
- If the luck of free fall is your personal casino style, indulge in an inside wager risk. Straight up, Split and Street benefit unbearably high (up to 35:1) payouts. Who knows, maybe it is your god favoured chance?
- On the contrary, if you prefer relying on maximal odds – turn to outside bets. For instance, Red/Black, Low/High and Even/Odd deliver astonishing 48.65% winning probability and 1:1 prizes.
- You will never go wrong with double or triple ball roulette wheels! As far as they feature only one numbered circle and several balls, you can choose any paired bet and have a cast iron guarantee that winnings will be yours!
As you see, fantastic wins are much closer than you think!
Whirl of tricks
Nevertheless, if you are going to master roulette on the whole new level – get aware of some casino roulette online free hacks.
- If you are looking for hours of dynamic action to dive into and hundreds of bankrollers to win, don’t take even money as the one and only loss proof bet in casino game online roulette. Ever.
- According to statistics, during a roulette session a ball rests on completely different units. Without exceptions.
- Use the 13 numbered strategy: select 13 numbers with equal distances between each of them. Thanks to this crush you can cover all wheel ares and all outside bets.
Well, sticking to these ploys you are able to own the Earth. At the same time gems and jewels are not the top priority for true gamers: deep getting in on free casino roulette games is new priceless luxury!
Roulette seen never before
Did you know that real time casino game online roulette entertainment with live croupiers take a gambling world by storm in 2020? Thanks to innovative streaming technologies nowadays everyone can visit world class gaming rooms just from the comfort of their homes! Or watch as a Vegas ball is spinning on your screens. Fortunately, this new way of tasting the joy of roulette is available for Aussies the whole day and night. Here we collected top shelf roulette casinos with the most impressive live roulette catalogues.
- Woo casino! An ideal place to chill! The room includes the whole range of wheels from unrivalled Evolution Gaming. Lightning roulette, Auto roulette, Double Ball Roulette, German, Speed, VIP and La Partage – Woo can impress even seasoned players.
- Joka room. The Joka club provides awesome streams from Vivo Gaming Studio. Portomaso roulette, exotic Sun Macau, fascinating Multi View and Oracle 360.
- Ignition casino has its own brand live roulettes. All you need to do to feel alive roulette magic is sign up an Ignition account and place a stake.
So, if you want to make your casino game online roulette thrills really the best – visit the sites, click on a “live dealer” category and immerse into an aristocratic land based atmosphere.
Being roulette fans, players should note that in addition to luck, they also need to know the best roulette strategy that works. A casino is a gambling place where newcomers, as they say, are always lucky. But experienced players argue that roulette is a difficult game in which users should rely on their skills and instinct. There are several unique schemes to increase the success rate to 80%.
Best Roulette Strategy: The Most Comprehensible & Working Ones
Many beginners before going to the casino try to learn as many tips as possible to find the best roulette strategy and increase their fortune. For some people, such games become a source of income. Today, all existing tactics of this gambling can be divided into two large groups:
- progressive ones are those in which the next bet is higher than x2 of the previous one, which allows blocking all previous bets when winning and stay at + 100%, but users need to have a very large margin of funds;
- non-progressive – it is the repetitive bet, the result is already determined at a distance. It does not guarantee 100% wagering, but it is less dangerous and risky.
For example, the Dustin Method is a simple and best roulette strategy ever to win. To test it, players will need a roulette, which can be used without bets, a notebook, or a table to record the results. It turns out that out of all 37 numbers only about 24 fall out, the remaining ones may not fall out at all. In the game, the Dustin principle is very clearly applicable.
- Users need to divide the roulette into five sectors, after which they need to scroll it until four of them fall out;
- After that, they make bet on a sector, which did not fall out until the time the bet has been played. Many agree that it is simple but really best roulette strategy;
- For example, first they get the numbers 27, 9, 21, 34, 19, 8, 27, 21, 23, 26, 3;
- From this, it follows that the first, second, third, and fifth sectors fell out, which means that now they need to bet for the fourth;
- It is followed by the following numbers: 30, 0, 31, 28, 8, 28, 4, 8, 34, 22, 28, 11, 20.
This method is based on probability theory, which says that the chances of each number falling out in European roulette are 2,7%.
Working Tips For Roulette Tournaments
The fact is that to win, players don’t need some complicated game techniques, like in poker or blackjack. But they should note some tips:
- Working out the best roulette strategy, it is essential to determine the size of the budget for the tournament and strictly adhere to this limit;
- They need to study the maximum and minimum bet limits and choose the roulette game in which the limits are well correlated with the established budget;
- They are better off making most of their bets on equal odds bets and other external bets.
Best casino roulette strategy is most effective against the European roulette, as here the chance of winning is higher than in the American one.
However experienced you are in casino entertainment, you can always get amazed by Lady Luck caprises while spinning an Australian roulette wheel. Being a game of pure chance, roulette easily makes your head go around and your heart – beat much faster. Actually, a moment of ball flight and fall can turn your life into a fantastic movie, which will surround you with stacks of cash and get you sucked into an infinite number of thrills. Thanks to favorable absence of cards, hand strengthenings and complicated strategies, roulette brings one-of-a-kind playful joy. Wanna capture all nuances of the game?
When it comes to an ultimate Australian roulette wheel excitement, start your gaming adventures from free simulator soft. Some frolics benefit seamless visual effects, others – lots of virtual coins. Either way, all of them are an outstanding blend of action packed ball whirlings and total peace of mind. Here we have collected big names of roulette gaming across the globe – find your favourite wheels and get in on them in Australia!
Classic roulette circles
There are luxurious European roulette games that are different from anything else. That’s why, if you are going to dive into classic play experienced never before – try one of these iconic Australian roulette wheel tables at your fingertips.
- Gold Roulette by Wazdan. Created in HTML5, the game features flashy spins and opportunity to enjoy roulette on-the-go. Just place chips on a betting layout and see if you have nice karma!
- European roulette by Red Rake Gaming: watch as the 3d magical wheel appears on your screens.
- VIP European roulette (by iSoftbet as well). Even though you choose free mode, nothing can stop you from imagining yourself being the richest person on the Earth. Stake thousands of AUD and don’t spend even a cent!
Don’t hesitate – all mentioned games are available for you any time of the day and night. Where? On the casino roulette wheel providers’ sites.
Modern roulette deviations
Looking for something more innovative? If yes, we can impress you with some more cutting edge roulette variants. Two balls, two zeros and even more. Intriguing enough?
- American roulette by Nucleus Gaming – two green units. One more possibility to win.
- Double ball roulette by FELT. Take a chance in an exclusive double bet – half-red and half-black.
- Triple Crown roulette by Fazi: take advantage of three balls, three numbered rows.
Once you enter this universe of breathtaking fun and grasp pleasant anticipation, you will forget about poker, blackjack or dice forever.
When a wheel goes round
Wishing for unique real time casino roulette wheel thrills? Then live roulette, streamed from top notch Australian roulette wheel rooms will be your best choice ever! There is no need to dream of varnished wooden tables, ceramic chip wagers, beautiful dealers and flying up balls. That all is available from the comfort of your home! Get a glimpse of the most captivating roulette soft for luxurious Vegas streams.
- Australian Roulette wheel by Evolution Gaming – explore official soft at Woo casino. Lightning Roulette, The First Person roulette, Speed Roulette, American or German Roulettes – they are full of fortunate secrets!
- Bring roulette to life with Vivo Gaming! Their Portomaso, Live Multi View and Sun Macau VIP roulettes are tailored for even the most demanding casino devotees. For high rollers a minimal bet starts from 500 dollars.
- Two authentic roulettes, broadcasted from the land based Ignition casino studios. Every table completely conveys a real room atmosphere and provides fair play for every player.
All these wheels are waiting for your winning spins!
Play Roulette Online and Get into Big Money
Roulette is a tricky game in which the outcome depends on the wheel spinning. Roulette provides awesome gaming environment and many Australian people today are interested in how to play Roulette online including Premium or European Roulette.
How to play premium roulette online in Australia
Premium Roulette is based on the classic game but has some upgraded customizable features. This variation was developed by Playtech and is ultimately popular with Australian gamblers. It uses the European style layout with a single zero on the wheel. The rules of the game are simple.
- If you play free Roulette games online, deposit your wagers by placing the chips either on red or black color, or on the number.
- After the wheel started to spin, the ball moves along the track. The ball lands on some pocket and this number wins the game.
- The player who placed the bet on the winning number wins the total prize.
Never miss the chance to play for free. The free spins are granted to gamblers within a monthly or daily promotion. New players receive bonus spins after the registration. Some additional free spins are given as a deposit bonus after the money has been deposited.
Play Roulette Online: Hot Numbers for European Roulette
European Roulette is popular with the players as it provides high winning odds. This roulette type has only one “0”, thus reducing the house advantage. The gambler is more likely to guess the winning number as the wheel features just 37 pockets. It may sound strange, but certain numbers tend to come out more frequently than others. Some experienced players think that betting persistently on such hot numbers might lead to better results and greater winnings.
Whether a number is hot depends on how many times it was called for a specific number of spins. Thus, if a number hits 20 or more times for every 300 spins, it can be deemed hot. Some of the hottest numbers include 17, 23, 24 and 7. 17- is the most popular roulette number to bet on the wheel.
In general, your success when playing Roulette correlates with the random ball movements. Using any strategy makes no sense. Each variation of this game is special. Choose the best variation which fits you best.
Online roulette simulator and all the great advantages it offers
Nowadays many gamblers lead a busy lifestyle and often do not have enough time or money to travel to a casino. Thankfully, modern gambling technologies allow the gamblers to enjoy exciting gaming experience and immerse themselves into a fancy casino atmosphere by playing an online roulette simulator.
Briefly about online roulette simulator
Roulette Simulator is an accurate mathematical model of a real European or American roulette.
Put bluntly, it means that an online version imitates real roulette perfectly. It simulates all the details of the gambling process, even the smallest ones. Enhanced HD graphics also helps to create an unforgettable, immensely realistic live game experience in real money casino Australia .
Why online roulette simulator is better than an offline one
Online simulator has some significant advantages:
- You can easily access a roulette simulator from your home, there’s no need to travel somewhere. While the chances to win are absolutely the same as in a brick-and-mortar casino, online roulette is, in fact, more profitable, as it helps you to save money on travel expenses, accommodation, tips to casino staff, etc.
- Unlike offline casinos that are opened during certain hours only, online ones allow the players to spin online roulette in Australia at any time of day and night. It’s very convenient, as you can easily include gambling in your daily routine.
- Last but not least, many web-based casinos offer free spins and bonuses; there are lots of sites where you can play roulette for free. Just spin the wheel as many times as you want, have fun or test different strategies and spend nothing.
How to play European and American roulette online
You can play a quick roulette simulator directly in the browser using your PC/laptop or install an app on your tablet or smartphone. Gamblers, who play for free, don’t even have to sign up to a casino website and create an account with their personal info and payment details.
First of all, choose between American and European roulette, as online casinos almost always offer both versions. After that, place a bet on a virtual table and you are ready to go. Press “Spin” and automated software generate a random winning number. Make another bet and repeat again and again. Easy as pie, isn’t it? By the way, Random Number Generation software, used in online roulette wheel simulators, is regularly tested by independent auditors to ensure that the online game is as close to real-life one as possible.
Online roulette simulator is so realistic and exciting; it’s just as good as the standard roulette in a brick-and-mortar casino and even better – you can avoid unnecessary expenses and play it for free.